WOOD BURNING HOT TUB HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not start fire until hut tub is full of water (approx 6" below tub edge)
2. Remove stove lid
3. Use kindling to start a small fire in the bottom of the stove box
4. As fire grows, add larger wood (1"-4" dia) to gradually grow fire
5. Partially replace stove lid, allowing gap for air intake
6. Continue to feed the fire with wood. Stir water frequently to circulate
7. Water should reach bathing temp in approx 90 - 120 minutes
8. To prevent overheating, stop adding wood when water reaches ~90° F (it will gently climb to ~104° F)
INSTALLING YOUR STOVE BOX
Each GOODLAND wood burning stove box is hand welded using marine grade aluminum.
Our stove boxes are removable, making your hot tub that much easier to move. The stove box is also reversible so you can easily change which side you want the chimney on depending on your site placement.
We recommend placing 1" of sand in the bottom of your stove box to prolong life.
*Ensure stove box is covered with water before lighting fire or stove box can melt.
GOODLAND HOT TUB DRAINAGE
What makes our drain system different than others?
-It drains quickly
-It doesn’t get clogged
-The Hot Tub has a sloped bottom
-It doesn’t pool water anywhere
-The system Is adaptable to various setups