HOT TUB HOW-TO GUIDE
WOOD BURNING HOT TUB HEATING INSTRUCTIONS
1. Do not start fire until hut tub is full of water (approx 6" below tub edge)
2. Remove stove lid
3. Use kindling to start a small fire in the bottom of the stove box
4. As fire grows, add larger wood (1"-4" dia) to gradually grow fire
5. Partially replace stove lid, allowing gap for air intake
6. Continue to feed the fire with wood. Stir water frequently to circulate
7. Water should reach bathing temp in approx 90 - 120 minutes
8. To prevent overheating, stop adding wood when water reaches ~90° F (it will gently climb to ~104° F)
Wood Burning Hot Tub
SETUP IN 5 SIMPLE STEPS
GOODLAND hot tubs arrive in 4 main components which anchor to the aluminum tub with pins. Our Wood Burning Hot Tub setup requires no tools, only takes a few minutes, and involves one person.
It’s this simple:
1. Install the tub drainage
2. Add the hot tub stove
3. Install wood seat base
4. Add the seat backs
5. Fill your wood fired hot tub with water to prepare for your soak.
It’s designed to be set up anywhere - from an off-grid cabin to a backyard - and without too much effort.
We’ll show you each hot tub setup step in detail, including how to switch the hot tub stove orientation to suit your site location, and point out safety features about the stove.
GOODLAND HOT TUB DRAINAGE
What makes our drain system different than others?
- It drains quickly
- It doesn’t get clogged
- The hot tub has a sloped bottom
- It doesn’t pool water anywhere
- The system Is adaptable to various setups